My Top 5 Smartphone Charging Tips




A disclaimer: I'm not a pro when it comes to taking care of anything (like a man's heart), especially gadgets. I am guilty about this, actually. But for some reason, I was able to use that recklessness to this blog post.

We've been seeing a lot of posts about new trends in the gadget world. Like, what is the newest smartphone out in the market with astonishing cameras, the difference of this phone for that phone, it's internal storage or RAM, which one is the cheapest, and so on and so forth. But, in all honesty, I've only seen a few posts regarding on how to take care of those gadgets, especially it's battery. Let me share mine and hope you guys will like it!

1. DON'T LET IT DRAINED!
- This has been the most advised way of taking care of your smartphone's battery. The reason behind is that, it's going to shorten the battery's life span. So, make it a habit to always charge your phone when it's already around 40%. 

2. DON'T OVER CHARGE!
- Obviously, anything's over could bring harm to your gadget. Overused and overcharged. Let's also make it a habit to always unplug your smart phone when it's already fully charged. Do not leave your smartphones charging before you go to sleep. It can cause over heat and I'm sure you know what will happen next.

3. ALWAYS USE THE COMPATIBLE CHARGER
- Well, I had two smartphones before and they were both Android phones. What I do is that, I leave the charger of the other brand in the office and the other one at home. Yes, I use the other brand's charger on the other and it was not a good idea. What happened to the other phone that I used was, I charged it using the other brand's, it became sluggish. That's based on my personal experience. So, it's best to always use it's recommended charger.

4. DON'T CHARGE WHILE PLAYING GAMES!
- Ugh! I always do this, especially when you're in the middle of the game and it's already on the climax! I always plug in my charger while playing and it was really not good for the phone. Same as the tip #3, it can lead to the phone's poor performance and sluggish browsing experience.

TIP: If you're looking for a phone with large battery life, I highly recommend XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4. It has 4,100mAh of battery which is pretty enough to last longer even you play online games.



5. CHECK THE CHARGER ALWAYS
- Always make sure that your charger is in good heatlh. Check, if the ports are in good condition, especially the cable. Don't twist your charger cable. Store it in a safe place or area and make sure it's out of reach of pests like rats. They ate our TV's cable wire before and for sure they will do that to your helpless charger cable too. 



And if you're looking for a more reliable cable for your charger, I highly recommend the Magneto Magnetic Charging Cable.

1. Because it is 10x more durable than original cables.
2. Strengtened Cable.
3. It is MFI certified by Apple. No moe IOS incompatibility issues.
4. Ultra fast charging.
5. High quality charger cable.
6. Magnetic cable. 

Aside from that, it's only 500.00 PHP! Make sure to purchase it here on this link for a discounted price.

xoxo,

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 





Tags:

Share:

0 comments